Doh! The Irish Blog Awards…forgotten

Food writer. Broadcaster. Blogger. Author. Married to Eight Degrees Brewing. Member of the Irish Food Writers’ Guild, founder of Irish Food Bloggers Association and co-author of Sláinte: The Complete Guide to Irish Craft Beer & Cider (New Island)

1. Thanks Caroline. Hope we all make it to the next one!

2. Sinéad says:

Are you sure you’re not pregnant? 🙂 Honestly, I’ve turned into a scatterbrain in the last few months (losing things, walking into rooms and forgetting what I went in for, etc).It’s a shame you missed it, Conor was there representing for food blogs and the Ice Cream Ireland chaps did very well. Delighted for Kirstie too, who was looking fab and putting the rest of us to shame.

I don’t think that I can use that excuse, Sinéad – it’ll just have to go down to general not-being-entirely-clued-in-ness! Glad to hear that it was such a good night.

4. Anna D says:

Just had a look at some of the winning blogs and, no disrespect to the winners, but you were robbed!

5. If this food blogger had eaten something since lunchtime he wouldn’t have got so polluted so quickly. Walter had the right idea and went to Yamamori with his wife.

Thanks Anna but I do think the winner in my category – Ice Cream Ireland – definitely deserved his trophy, plus that bottle of specially labeled champagne from Bubble Brothers!Sounds like you had a Particularly Good Night, Conor. How was the head on Sunday?!

7. Vee says:

ello you better not be dottie with dates next month…..3rd of april!!!!!

Don’t worry little sis, I’ve got your birthday in my diary!