For those of you who are, like me, without television – or simply without Irish television – you can watch Trish Deseine‘s first programme, Trish’s Paris Kitchen, online from the RTÉ website. Although the first show includes lunchtime cooking classes at L’Atelier des Chefs, a visit to Clotilde’s favourite cookware store, E. Dehillerin, and several recipes, it never quite lifts off and is curiously flat. In the meantime – I’ve been resisting temptation for way too long! – I’ve Trish’s chocolate cookbook on order. I think it was the thought of these Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Cookies…or maybe it was the Gâteau au chocolat fondant de Nathalie?
Recipes & updates via email
No recent comment found.
Bibliocook on Instagram
- Butterscotch & pretzel: latest #doublechocolateporterbrownies variation. Amazing straight out of the oven but the pretzels go soggy fast. Only one solution: eat them straight away! Bringing some of the originals to @killarneybeerfest tomorrow afternoon for the #brownieoff during #beerandfood. Don't miss it! #killarneybrews
- Getting my #doublechocolateporterbrownies bake on for @killarneybeerfest: #Knockmealdownstout and a good whisk are my weapons of choice! #bakingwithbeer #beerbrownies #feedfeed
- My compatriots in #Irishcider tasting at @litfestie: @craigiescider @highbankorchards #CockageeCider @longuevillehouse #StonewellCider plus @petebrownbeer + @lesliewinefood. Fantastic set up in the #DrinksTheatre at #litfest16. #Storify account now on my blog. Link in profile.
- Coffee time + @GreenAproness cookbook! Thanks @OBrienPress - I've been looking forward to this. #FruitontheTable #Irishcookbook
- Dreaming of being back in the peace of my @ballymaloe_house bedroom. Fabulous hospitality and that window seat is a great spot to watch #LitFest16 comings and goings! #ballymaloe
- The most marvellous #doughnuts from @jrryall & @dublindoughnutco at @litfestie closing event yesterday. Just when I needed a sugar boost #perfecttiming #whoateallthedoughnuts #litfest16 @ballymaloe_house