For those of you who are, like me, without television – or simply without Irish television – you can watch Trish Deseine‘s first programme, Trish’s Paris Kitchen, online from the RTÉ website. Although the first show includes lunchtime cooking classes at L’Atelier des Chefs, a visit to Clotilde’s favourite cookware store, E. Dehillerin, and several recipes, it never quite lifts off and is curiously flat. In the meantime – I’ve been resisting temptation for way too long! – I’ve Trish’s chocolate cookbook on order. I think it was the thought of these Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Cookies…or maybe it was the Gâteau au chocolat fondant de Nathalie?
Recipes & updates via email
No recent comment found.
Bibliocook on Instagram
- From Saturday: #TheBlindExperiment at @hearsayfestival with @BrianLeachSound & @eightdegreesbrewing #HearSay2015 #beerandsound
- McCarthy's Hardware shop, #Kilfinane, Co Limerick #HearSay2015
- Well done to Team @GreyHeronMedia for an amazing, inspiring #HearSay2015. Looking forward to @hearsayfestival 2016 already ;)
- Homeward bound. So long and thanks for all the sounds, @hearsayfestival. Brain still buzzing! #HearSay2015 #Kilfinane
- Spot the cousin. Film from @paolopp in the convent chapel. Unexpected moments at #HearSay2015 #Kilfinane
- Kaitlin Prest of @theheartradio & Sharon Mashihi performing Beach at @HearSayFestival #HearSay2015