For those of you who are, like me, without television – or simply without Irish television – you can watch Trish Deseine‘s first programme, Trish’s Paris Kitchen, online from the RTÉ website. Although the first show includes lunchtime cooking classes at L’Atelier des Chefs, a visit to Clotilde’s favourite cookware store, E. Dehillerin, and several recipes, it never quite lifts off and is curiously flat. In the meantime – I’ve been resisting temptation for way too long! – I’ve Trish’s chocolate cookbook on order. I think it was the thought of these Oatmeal and Dark Chocolate Cookies…or maybe it was the Gâteau au chocolat fondant de Nathalie?
Recipes & updates via email
No recent comment found.
Bibliocook on Instagram
- Disrupters & Innovators at #MoJoCon with @MargaretEWard @abdullahmussa @johndphoto @mollydewolf @blathnaidhealy @ullamaaria @mojoconirl
- Final meal with the lovely ladies of @lensandlarder at @ballyvolanehouse. An inspiration and a pleasure to spend the last two days with this crew, laughing and learning. Thanks to @modernfarmette @cliodhnaprendergast @renee_kemps and fantastic to hang out with @deeswholefoods @susanjanekitchen @katemurphyphoto @takingamomentintime @hollywulff. Watch out for the ghosts tonight! #lensandlarder
- Tripod work at @lensandlarder with @renee_kemps @ballyvolanehouse #lensandlarder #foodphotography
- Hard at work at @lensandlarder making #Irishsodabread with @cliodhnaprendergast to go with @modernfarmette's just-churned butter. @ballyvolanehouse colours to set everything off #instamood #foodphotography #lensandlarder
- Breakfast @lensandlarder style at @ballyvolanehouse #lensandlarder
- #LensandLarder at @ballyvolanehouse - fun with outside table styling