Foodtalk’s Spices up for World Food Media Award!

1. Sinead says:

Well done all!

2. Lily says:

Caroline, congratulations. I now listen to Newstalk but hadn’t been back then. Thanks for putting in the links because I’m now gone off to listen to listen to them. Best of luck on May 3rd 🙂

3. rena says:

Caroline , That is a wonderful achievement. Congratulations to you all and the very best of luck in May

4. Carina says:

Congrats! Great job. Did you read Irish Times magazine article on Kevin Thornton offering a morning in his kitchen? 400 euro personal lesson per couple. So now that you have been in Kevin’s kitchen…if you came into a surprise 400 to treat yourself, would this be worth it?

Thanks everyone!Carina: I had to laugh when I saw that piece on Kevin in the Irish Times. Recording the cooking sounds was just like getting a personal cooking class. He’s an amazing teacher, really good at explaining how to do things and what should happen. And I was lucky enough to be in his kitchen for two half days…

6. Martin says:

No Better Girl, Congratulations.Fingers crossed for May.

7. Vicky says:

wow Congratulations, thats a great achievement. Vicky xx

Thanks Martin and Vicky – I think it will be a matter of having fingers, toes and anything else crossed for May!