Irish Food Bloggers Association: happy birthday to us!

1. Catherine says:

Lovely post, Caroline! It’s been an absolutely cracking first year for the IFBA and I know I’ve learned lots from you both. Very excited to see what’s in store for year two!

• Caroline says:

I remember meeting you that first night in L Mulligans and making you promise that you’d start blogging! There was no way to escape…

2. Móna Wise says:

What a lovely post Caroline. And happy birthday to you and Kristen.
    You guys have opened Pandoras box of Irish foodies and I have learned so much from you girls. I am sorry to have missed the event in Kilkenny. I hope to schedule it in next year :0) .

• Caroline says:

It’s been a whole lot of fun – and the best part of it has been getting to meet so many like-minded people. Of course, the whole eating thing comes a very close second!

3. Daily Spud says:

It has been quite a year, hasn’t it! Lovely to see you (and meet the Small Girl) at Foodcamp, and here’s to many more years of the IFBA 🙂

• Caroline says:

Great to catch up with you in Kilkenny as well, Aoife! At least the IFBA lets us all meet up more often these days.

4. Martin Dwyer says:

Bon Anniversaire to all the extraordinary bloggers and especially you two for getting the ball rolling.

5. Eithna says:

Well done and Happy Birthday, I enjoy following you on the blogs and twitter,Im still learning and coping with our first year in business too, but would love to host an event in Source Sligo Cookery School in the New year…best wishes for christmas and the New year to all the Bloggers..

• Caroline says:

Thanks Eithna. I’ve been hearing lots about Source this year as well! We encourage IFBA members to organise events and then we can publicise them through the website. Maybe we could do some link-ups with people in your area?