Bibliocook: best blog of a journalist

1. Dee sewell says:

Congratulations Caroline, I didn’t think I saw you there, we know why now after such a busy day!

• Caroline says:

I had been trying to plot a line between Kinsale, Naas and Cloughjordan but my times were all out. Sorry to have missed the party! It sounds as if you were laden down with awards coming home 🙂

2. Kristin says:

892 posts, whoa! Here’s to the next 892 and the new adventures, friendships and good food they will bring. x

• Caroline says:

I’d say my drafts folder holds another 892! Never realised, when I started blogging, how many friends I’d make through it. It’s been a superb eight years.

3. Congratulations Caroline very well deserved, really love your blog.

4. kieran says:

well done

5. Joanne says:

Huge congrats Caroline…so well deserved!

6. Imen says:

I think the McKenna’s put it so clearly “Caroline is the essence of a good journalist, getting 2 essence of the story, unhindered by ego or preconception” You are a natural. Would love to hear some new radio pieces from you Caroline too, so fantastic! Congratulations again. Imen x

7. Rena says:

Congrats Caroline . A well deserved award

8. Congratulations, Caroline – very well deserved!

9. Susan says:

I had tears in my eyes reading this – I can only say I’m surprised it took them so long to recognise your talent. I’m proud that I can claim responsibility for giving you a gentle nudge to start you on this amazing journey. One that I hope I will watch and share for many years to come.
    We’ll have to do one hell of a redisgn to celebrate 😉
    This was all you chick enjoy
    Sue xx

• Caroline says:

Sue, without you I’d still be talking about blogging!

Talk about the best possible post-accident occupational therapy. I’d recommend it to anyone.

10. Eimear says:

Congratulations Caroline, well done!