The big reveal…it’s a book!

1. Congratulations guys!! What a great topic for a book!! Can’t wait till I can get a copy! 🙂

• Caroline says:

Yourself and Alan were there – dragged along, working! – at my first ever proper beer and food demo. We’ve come a long way, Lily!

2. Joanne says:

Congratulations Caroline! Looking forward to seeing the end product!!

3. Chris murray says:

Congratuations Caroline….I wish I had set up a brewery years ago! Any Indian pale ale..?! Best wishes, Chris and claudia

• Caroline says:

You always did have good form on the beer side of things, Chris. Some good IPAs being made in Ireland at the moment. O’Hara’s double IPA is a thing of hoppy beauty, I’m hearing great things about Galway Bay Brewery’s Of Foam And Fury Double IPA and Eight Degrees has a punchy Zeus black IPA out at the moment as well.

4. Congratulations to you both. Incredibly exciting times ahead. Best of luck!

• Caroline says:

Looks like 2014 is going to be an exciting year for us both! Thanks Caitriona. Looking forward to seeing Wholesome on the shelves.

5. Congratulations, Caroline! I look forward to drinking my way through it!

6. Great news and great subject matter for a book, best of luck with it. Patrick Ryan of Bread Revolution is a friend he’s done a fantastic job with promotion he might be worth chatting with.

• Caroline says:

Rob, I didn’t realise that you knew Patrick! I’ve been to his island bakery and regularly meet him at different food events – hoping to drag him along to this year’s Ballymaloe Litfest in May but he’s saying something about a significant birthday that weekend…

7. Anna Downes says:

Brilliant news – delighted for you guys and for us, the readers!

8. Susan says:

Woo hoo! Caroline wonderful news – I wonder how long we’ll have to wait for your cookbook 😉

9. Huge congratulations Caroline and Kristin! I know I will definitely be purchasing a copy for my house!

• Caroline says:

That’s lovely to hear, Adrienne. That was a lovely night when we last broke bread – and had a little beer! -together.

10. Martin says:

No better woman, Bon Courage.